Sunday, November 27, 2011

Best Section

The best section of the book is definitely the beginning, because it describes Slash's early life. I find it interesting to learn about how different life was in previous decades, and especially how different teenage life was. The first few chapters of SLASH enlightens me on that topic. He discusses how he used to skip school whenever he wanted, roam the streets of Hollywood without worry, and how easy life was in the early to late 70's. I also like this section of the book because I see some similarities in him and myself, and how some of his attitudes toward other people are similar to mine. I can also learn from the mistakes he made as an adolescent. From chapters 1-3 are definitely the most exciting, because they are the most relatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment